Best Steak Restaurants in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Finding a good steak restaurant in Queenstown is one of your easier tasks. There are few things Kiwis like more, than a good grill. You'll find plenty of cosy pubs with burgers and meat platters, but also some more upmarket restaurants, too.
Queenstown steak restaurants are everywhere, but you'll find most around the CBD, especially Shotover Street and Steamer Wharf. Head to Flame for a great waterfront burger, or Flame that overlooks Earnslaw Park and Lake Wakatipu. Head to Gantleys at Arthur's Point for something special.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour