Best Winery Restaurants in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Queenstown Wineries are plentiful given Otago's reputation as a world-class wine growing region. The region benefits from a challenging landscape of cold winters and hot summers, thanks to the mountains and deep river gorges that are common to the area. A short drive out of Queenstown along State Highway 6, gives visitors the opportunity to dine and sample award-winning wines from the wineries that are dotted among the Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell settlements.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour