Best Indian Restaurants in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
The Queenstown Indian Restaurant scene is expanding all the time. Many are located within the CBD, so easy walking distance to most hotels and the retail quarter. From takeaways aplenty, to more classy affairs, there's lots to choose from.
Indian Restaurants in Queenstown offer a good mix of authentic, traditional dishes, with modern twists, incorporating the plethora of Kiwi ingredients available right on the doorstep. In the CBD, the Spice Room. Further out, Bombay Palace in Frankton and Mantra (Arrowtown), enjoy good reputations.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour