Best Accommodation in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Popular with the young crowd, Accommodation in Queenstown consists of motels & hostels, but there's also good hotels, apartments and comfy B&Bs. Head for the outskirts if you're after a quieter spot.
Queenstown Accommodation is plentiful and affordable. Out on Frankton Road to the east, you'll find fine lakeside hotels, with more budget rooms along Stanley Street, the closer you get to town. Backpackers are well catered for in the Shotover Street area, and to the west, past Beach Road, are some luxury lodges and boutique B&Bs.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch