Best Seafood Restaurants in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Queenstown Seafood restaurants offer everything from fine dining to some great 'chippies' where you can get fish as big as Moby Dick. It's up to you how much you spend, but there's so many places to choose from, you won't get round them all.
Seafood Restaurants in Queenstown are plentiful, and many are situated conveniently around Steamer Wharf/Beach Street, such as Wai and Finz which enjoy beautiful views of Lake Wakatipu. If you're on the go, pop into Aggies on Marine Parade for some takeout.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch