My Guide Website?
Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours
Hop On Hop Off Tours allow you to leave the car at home and explore the wineries, breweries and attractions that made the region famous at your own convenience; and we’ll store your wine for you!
You choose when and which wineries, breweries and attractions to hop on and off at. No rush, the day is yours
With knowledgeable drivers, you'll have the luxury of taking your time sampling wines, tasting craft beers, savouring a tasty lunch and soaking up the stunning scenery. Choose from full day and half day tour passes or, enjoy an Evening Beer (wine & food) Tour.
With an easy to follow timetable there is no pressure to be on the bus with regular pick-ups and drop-offs. The bus takes around 45 minutes to loop around the multiple wineries, breweries and attractions in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston.
- Knowledgeable drivers with all the information you need for a fantastic day out
- Hop off for lunch at any of the wonderful winery restaurants or a country-side tavern
- Enjoy a leisurely walk around the historical Arrowtown with its rich gold mining history and visit the ancient Chinese Village
- Go for a Bungy Jump at the world-famous Kawarau Bridge, then unwind at a winery for lunch
- A free map with a simple timetable to follow
- $79.50 - Full Day Pass: up to 7 stops of your choice in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston Valley
$59.50 - Half Day Pass: up to 4 stops of your choice in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston Valley
$59.50 - Queenstown Evening Beer (wine & food) Tour with up to 4 stops of your choice in Queenstown and Arrowtown
Book A Tour Now