Best Things To Do in Alexandra
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Queenstown Things To Do means enjoying a huge variety of activities set to a backdrop of stunning scenery. The Remarkable Mountains and Lake Wakatipu provide a unique setting to spend your days enjoying Queenstown.
Aside from the adrenalin stuff, there are heaps of things to do in Queenstown. Hop on a scenic cruise across Lake Wakatipu. Or, take to the skies with a scenic flight over the Remarkables or to the majestic Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park. Golfers are spoilt for choice with five courses within 30 minutes of downtown Queenstown. On those long warm days, take a tour of an award-winning winery with four wine growing regions less than an hour's drive away.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour