Best Points Of Interest in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Our Queenstown Points Of Interest guide is all about highlighting those must see scenic places that you just need to check out. Often off the tourist trail, our local knowledge uncovers those hidden gems that demonstrate the beauty of Queenstown.
With the incredible lake and mountain scenery, the budget conscious can discover some real hidden gems that don't cost a thing! Away from the paid activities and attractions, our local team has uncovered the areas and places that are well worth seeking out. Former gold mining sites, incredible viewing points, scenic lakes and reserves and historical buildings all feature and are all free to visit! There's even disc golf in Queenstown Gardens, a popular activity that involves tackling 18 holes with a frisbee.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch