My Guide Website?
Queenstown & Gibbston Valley: Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tours34 Reviews
Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley at your own pace as you experience its scenic locations, iconic adventure activities, and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine in the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore 18 of the most stunning and popular locations in the Queenstown region
- Enjoy the freedom to hop on and hop off at as many destinations
- Visit some of the best wineries and breweries in the region
- Stay as long as you want at each destination
DescriptionBecome your own tour guide for a day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley without being rushed or restricted by any preset itineraries. Enjoy the local wine and soak up the amazing sites of the Queenstown and Gibbston Valley. No need to make an itinerary and drive yourself, our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location. Hop on and off as you please, visit as many destinations as you like, and choose how long you stay at each spot. Stop options include: • Shotover Jet boat ride • Canyon Food & Brew Co • Strike Bowl bowling and entertainment center • Cargo at Gantley’s taproom • The Gin Garden • Arrowtown historical gold mining town • The Winery, Arrowtown • Mora Wines & Kitchen by Artisan • Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door • Nockies Palette Wines at Stoneridge • Wet Jacket Wines • AJ Hackett Bungy • Cargo Brewery & Bald Hills Wine • Mt Rosa Wines • Brennan Wines • Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro • Gibbston Valley Winery • Altitude Brewing • The Winery, Queenstown
IncludesTransport Map and timetable Pickup and drop-off Knowledgeable driver guide/commentary
- Provider does not take bookings of more than 8 customers at a time without notification
- Please include food and water in your planning
- Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time
- The supplier is not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late
- Some wineries have a tasting charge (although some waive it when you make a purchase)
- Please ensure you prebook lunch to avoid disappointment
- It is recommended to pre-book wine tastings to avoid disappointment