Best Walking and Hiking in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
You'll be spoiled for choice with the amount of Queenstown Walking & Hiking trails. Whether you want a guided tour, or are happy just to be steered in the right direction, there's superb trails of all grades, all with unforgettable scenery.
Walking & Hiking in Queenstown is the best way to really see the landscape around you. Canyons, woodland, mountains, back country and sedate farmland, there's something for everyone. For back country hikes and walks, try NZ Guided Nature Walks. For something more sedate, there are plenty of wine and nature trails in existence. If you want something more natural and unspoilt, try the Hollyford Track or one of the many packages from Kiwi Discovery. There are also a number of companies that provide excellent tramping around the Milford, Routeburn and Alpine tracks.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour