My Guide Website?
Real NZ Landsborough Wilderness Experience
The ultimate rafting trip. Immerse yourself in the rugged wilderness of the West Coast on a 3 day guided rafting adventure. Paddle through grade 3-4 rapids of the Landsborough Valley, through dense rain forest, taking in hanging glaciers and wildlife.
Three-course meals, New Zealand wine, and a helicopter flight included. A perfect mix of tranquillity and pure adventure.
This is the ultimate experience for lovers of the outdoors. Here, you'll get access to some of the area's most remote landscape, as you explore some of NZ's most spectacular scenery. In parts tranquil, in other parts wet and wild, you'll find yourself paddling past hanging glaciers, impossibly high mountains, and through some lush, dense rainforest.
- Trip of a lifetime for $2499pp
- Heli + Raft + Camp
- Season: December - March
- Departs: Friday 8.30am, returning Sunday evening
Day 1 - head out on our coaches and then descend down to the Landsborough River by helicopter to enjoy an amazing ride over to the Rafting Landsborough Camp, where a four-course meal awaits.
Day 2 - get going on the wild rapids awaiting you on the Landsborough River. This five-hour rafting trip encompasses everything from calm, tranquil waters to fast rapids, and after lunch, you'll continue downstream to your next camp, where you'll have some 'me time' to maybe go for a ramble or try some fishing, and dinner will be waiting for you when you come back.
Day 3 - paddle down to Purple Creek for lunch, before carrying on to Clarke Bluff, where the bus will be waiting to take you back to Queenstown.
- Pre-trip briefing
- Transfers from downtown Queenstown to Rafting Base
- Transfer to Clarke's Bluff via Makarora
- Scenic flight by helicopter to Landsborough
- Full wetsuit, rafting clothing and safety equipment
- Three-course meals, wine & beer
- Camping equipment
- Experienced guides and safety kayaker
- Accommodation in tents
- Extensive safety briefing
- Wilderness whitewater rafting on the Landsborough River
- Transfer/return travel to downtown Queenstown.
37 Camp Street, Queenstown or Wanaka, Makarora and Haast by prior arrangement.
Visit the Real NZ Rafting website for the latest pricing and timings.