Best Skydiving in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Skydiving in Queenstown and Wanaka offers some of the best aerial experiences in the country. Soaring over the Remarkables or floating over lakes and canyons, is unforgettable
Experience what it's like to fall like a stone, at speeds of up to 200kph, from 15,000 feet. If the fear doesn't cripple you, you'll be rewarded with majestic views of the Remarkables, and all the sheep on the working farm below - bullet sized pieces of white fluff that will soon loom bigger, the faster you rush towards them. Other skydiving options include jumping from Glenorchy, tandem jumps over Fiordland National Park and Mt Aspiring and of course from the all-year round resort of Wanaka. Most companies offer DVD and photo packages, to make sure you actually get to see what you just did, as your eyes were probably screwed shut the first time around.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour