My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Scenic Drive1 Reviews
Experience one of the world’s finest alpine drives to Milford Sound in a small group tour. Enjoy scenic stops and guided commentary, followed by a 2-hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of Milford Sound from the water and by bus
- Drive along the famous Milford Road with sightseeing stops along the way
- Spot waterfalls and wildlife together on an intimate small group tour
- Enjoy frequent stops at the most popular points of interest on your cruise
- Relax with complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionDepart from Queenstown and travel to Milford Sound for a cruise of the fjord. Your driver will share their extensive knowledge of the area as your drive down the picturesque Milford Road. See local natural landmarks, such as Mirror Lakes, Knobs Flat, and the famous Eglington Valley. On your cruise, head past the iconic Mitre Peak and sail past St. Annes Point Lighthouse. Enjoy commentary from your skipper as you pass the mighty Lady Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock, Stirling Falls, and Fairy Falls. Head out into the Tasman Sea and keep an eye out for seals basking in the sun, pods of dolphins, or rare Fjordland Crested Penguins that can be found seasonally within the region. Keep warm with complimentary tea and coffee in the lounge and take in the scenery through expansive windows. Venture onto the outdoor viewing decks to breathe in the pristine alpine air. Head back to Queenstown with some photo stops along the way.
IncludesScenic drive with sightseeing stops on Milford Road 2-hour small boat cruise of Milford Sound Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels Hot beverages
- All guests are required to provide proof of full vaccination