Experience a true New Zealand Wilderness Adventure. Fly, walk and Jetboat!
Directions to Siberia Experience
Fly: 25 mins
Enjoy unobstructed views from window seats as you soak in the unexpected delights of the NZ wilderness.
- Fly amongst remote alpine valleys
- Fly over beautiful mountain lakes, waterfalls, spectacular glaciers and snow-capped mountains
- Land in a truly remote backcountry valley on a grass landing strip
Walk: 3 hours
Enjoy a well marked 7.5km track that travels South down the valley before entering native rain forest and climbing out of the Siberia Valley.
- Walk across open tussock flats
- Walk amongst vibrant native rainforest
- Be surrounded by incredible mountain vistas
Jet Boat: 30 mins
Enjoy a thrilling 30 min jet boat ride along the pristine braided Wilkin River back to your takeoff point.
- Jetboat on crystal clear glacial mountain river
- Experience the ultimate in shallow river jet boating
- Enjoy native bush, pristine river valleys and ice capped mountains.
In just 4 hours you will have explored this incredible area by plane, foot and boat!
Adult: $455 / Child: $360
Add Glacier Flight - Adult: $555/ Child: $460
Prices are per person & include GST
Child Age is 3 - 13yrs,
Infants 0 - 2yrs Travel Free (1 infant per adult)
Window Seats on All Flights.
For more details and to make a booking, visit Siberia Experience.