My Guide Website?
Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings26 Reviews
Discover three wine regions on a scenic day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy a relaxed day of fine cuisine and good company, sampling local cheeses and tasting premium cool climate wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour Australasia's largest wine cave with a wine and cheese pairing
- Experience a tastings at 4 premium vineyards
- Indulge in a wine-barrel cooked lunch - 5 tasting dishes with wine pairings
- Stroll through Old Cromwell town and Arrowtown
DescriptionVisit 4 premium vineyards over 3 incredibly scenic wine sub-regions (Gibbston, Cromwell and Bannockburn basin) including a unique wine-tasting in Australasia's largest underground wine cave. Indulge in a wine-barrel cooked lunch consisting of 5 tasting dishes matched with exquisite wines. Taste local cheeses at a local vineyard. Visit historic Old Cromwell town and the must-see Arrowtown. Relax on the stunning drive through the Kawarau Gorge and soak up all the information on the early pioneering history of this rugged region. View the historic Kawarau Bridge and original AJ Hackett Bungy.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off from central Queenstown Experienced driver-guide Transport All wine tastings Wine-barrel cooked lunch of 5 tasting dishes with wine matchings
- Please make known any special dietary requirements when booking
- Activity requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate. In the unlikely event that this is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund