My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Mount Cook Premium Guided Day Tour44 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Mount Cook on a full-day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy a guided scenic tour to Mt Cook and 3.5 hours of free time to explore Aoraki National Park on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch
- Travel through the heart of the South Island to the impressive Mount Cook
- Visit iconic locations including the Cromwell Fruit Bowl, Lindis Pass, and Lake Pukaki
- Spend 3.5 hours exploring Mount Cook Village and soaking up epic views
- Enjoy hassle-free pickup and drop-off near your accommodation in Queenstown
- Learn about the history with included access to the Sir Edmund Hillary Centre
DescriptionThe day begins with early morning pickup from your accommodation in Queenstown and heads through the heart of the South Island towards New Zealand’s tallest peak, Aoraki Mount Cook. Along the way, soak up unforgettable scenic views and stop at the Cromwell Fruit Bowl, Lindis Pass, Omarama, and Lake Pukaki. As you travel, listen to your guide’s fascinating commentary about the local scenery, history, and culture. Arrive at Mount Cook Village and spend 3.5 hours exploring. Choose to take a walk on the famous Hooker Valley Track, or experience the incredible activities on offer at Mount Cook including Tasman Glacier Heli Hikes, scenic flights, or the Glacier Explorer boat tour. Included in this tour is complimentary access to the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre. That afternoon rejoin your guide and van to commence the return journey to Queenstown. Sit back, relax, and take in the views. This day tour spans approximately 12 hours, and our smaller vehicles and attentive guide ensure your comfort and entertainment throughout the journey.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected locations Transportation in a premium Mercedes van Wi-Fi onboard Local guide 3.5 hours of free time in Mount Cook village Admission to the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate. If the minimum is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please be aware this is a full-day tour lasting up to 12 hours • Although food is not included, there are stops along the way where you can purchase food, depending on how you want to spend your free time in Mt Cook Village.