My Guide Website?
Real NZ Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises
- 1 night or 2 nights
- Cruise the full length of Doubtful Sound, all the way to the Tasman Sea
- Enjoy accommodation in private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad share bunk-style compartments
- Buffet dinner and breakfast prepared by on-board chef
- Plenty of opportunities for wildlife viewing
- Choose to explore the shoreline by kayak or small boat included
- Specialist nature guide on board who provides insightful commentary
- Private cabins (twin, double or single occupancy)
- Family quad share cabins (bunk - style compartments) Please call to book.
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Enjoy a hearty dinner including soups, buffet of salads and hot dishes and a selection of desserts and cheeses (vegetarian options available)
- There is a licensed bar on board. Due to the remote location, we can only accept cash
- Includes kayaking and tender craft (small boat) activities
- You’ll enjoy a buffet breakfast on-board
- 2-night cruise includes lunch on the second day
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available
- Due to the multi-leg journey and floating wharf access, guests will need to have a reasonable level of mobility
The trip leaves Pearl Harbour, Manapouri at 12.30pm and returns 12pm the following day. You are required to check-in at the RealNZ Visitor Centre 30min before your departure time.
Doubtful Sound depart from Manapouri which is around 2.5 to 3 hours from Queenstown and 30 minutes from Te Anau. Free parking is available in Manapouri.