TSS Earnslaw: Queenstown Cruise & Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take in Queenstown's scenic beauty on a cruise
- Enjoy a lakeside gourmet BBQ lunch or dinner at Walter Peak
- Experience New Zealand's farming life with sheep shearing and working dogs
DescriptionThis 3.5-hour activity begins with a cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm. Overlooking Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown's alpine scenery, the Colonel’s Homestead at Walter Peak High Country Farm is the perfect place to spend a few hours. Its colonial architecture and sweeping grounds evoke the elegance of a bygone era. The BBQ includes salads, vegetables and succulent meat cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill. There will be delectable desserts on offer as well. After the BBQ, join an entertaining farm demonstration or explore the beautiful lakeside gardens.
IncludesRound-trip steamship cruise on Lake Wakatipu
Gourmet BBQ lunch or dinner (depending on option selected)
- Upon check-in, you must exchange your voucher for a boarding pass at the visitor center
- Your cruise departure time may be different from the one requested. The local operator will confirm your cruise details by email after booking
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- TSS Earnslaw is undergoing annual maintenance between the 2 June and 3 July, 2020. If you are traveling between these dates, your cruise will be held on a different boat
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Non-slip shoes are recommended
- Suitable for all ages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage Park and the Dart River Valley, while visiting iconic locations from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.From $180.00
The Beauty Lounge (by Body Sanctum)Frankton, Queenstown
Indulgence of the body and mind deserves to be accompanied by a world-class view. You will have exactly that at Body Sanctum's Beauty Lounge.............From $25.00
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $330.00
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $49
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenery...From $300.00
Milford Sound Scenic FlightsFiordland , Queenstown
Specialised scenic flights over the Milford Sound. 20 years experience, with hi-spec aircrafts including panoramic window seating and in-flight commentary.............From $475.00
Body Sanctum Day SpaQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Mind, body and spirit are given the chance for restoration, rejuvenation or simple pampering at Body Sanctum Day Spa.............From $25.00
Ziptrek EcotoursQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Ziptrek Ecotours is New Zealand's number one ziplining guided tour featuring the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.............From $75.00
Queenstown CombosQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Top notch adventure combos for ultimate thrills in Queenstown. Rafting, bungy jumping, helicopter rides, jet boating, skydiving and much more.........From $239.00
Wooing Tree VineyardCromwell, Queenstown
Grab a table outside amongst the vines and order lunch to enjoy with an award winning wine, all with the view of the Central Otago mountains and “famous Wooing Tree”.