My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Milford Sound Coach & Cruise Full-Day Trip764 Reviews
Take in the stunning views and wonderful wildlife as you cruise around Milford Sound. Relax on board with tea and coffee, enjoying the commentary, and make the most of the photo ops as you go.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Milford Sound and New Zealand’s famous Fiordland National Park
- Admire rainforests, waterfalls, and wildlife as you cruise the length of the fiord
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from your experienced local guides
DescriptionEnjoy a fun and leisurely day trip to admire the glacial features, wild flora and fauna, and picturesque backdrops of the world-famous fiord at Milford Sound. Start with pickup for the bus journey to Te Anau. Your driver will share their local knowledge as you stop along the way to see spectacular scenery. Marvel at views of waterfalls, wildlife, and the rainforest. Soak up the sights from any of the three indoor and outdoor viewing decks during your cruise and join your jovial crew at the bow as you nose close to Stirling Falls to feel the spray from some of the world's freshest water. Benefit from complimentary tea service is available for the entire cruise and, snacks cakes and drinks can be purchased from onboard cafe / bar.
IncludesCentral Queenstown and Te Anau pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation Experienced skippers and guides Live commentary Scenic photo stops and short walks Scenic Milford Sound cruise Access to 3 viewing decks Complimentary tea and hot water Lunch
- The tour departure time is NOT your pick up time. The pick up time and place will be confirmed after booking.
- The trip from Queenstown to Milford Sound is about 5-6 hours with stops
- Infants 4 and under are free of charge and must be allocated their own seat
- Wear comfortable, layered clothing and sturdy shoes, and bring a good raincoat, fly repellent, sun cream, and your camera