My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure77 Reviews
Explore the scenic bike trails between Arrowtown and Queenstown at your own pace with this bike/E-bike rental. Take in the alpine scenery on a 35 km route that follows rivers and lakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour
- Enjoy a 35 km one-way ride from Arrowtown to Queenstown
- Take a one-way shuttle from Queenstown to start your ride in Arrowtown
- Discover Arrowtown and surrounding rivers, lakes, bridges, and cafes
- Ride at your own pace and take in the landscape
- Choose from either a standard bike or electric bike option
DescriptionHead out on a scenic, 25-minute drive to Arrowtown. Get set up with your bike or E-bike, receive trail tips, a map, and a safety briefing, before departing on your self-guided adventure ride back to Queenstown. Explore Arrowtown, and grab a coffee or brunch, before setting off to ride along the Arrow River Trail toward the Morven Ferry. From there the route follows the Twin Rivers Trail along the Kawarau and Shotover Rivers to the shores of Lake Whakatipu. The trail then follows the lake's edge into Queenstown Bay where you can return your bike to our shop (3 Searle Lane). The minimum riding distance is 35 km with a few decent hills. If you are unsure if you can handle the distance, or concerned about the hilly terrain, it's worth upgrading to an electric bike (for only $50 extra) to keep the good-times rolling. This ride is recommended for confident and capable riders.
IncludesShuttle transport (Queenstown to Arrowtown) Bike/E-bike rental Helmet Map Extensive briefing
- This route is recommended for riders with some experience The full route is 21.7 miles (35 km), with a few decent hills