My Guide Website?
From Arrowtown: Scenic Valley of the Vines Bike & Wine Tour42 Reviews
Enjoy some local wine and a beginner-friendly bike ride on the Twin Rivers Trail. Take in beautiful scenery while enjoying wine and cheese and relax with shuttle transport to Arrowtown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a bike ride on Twin Rivers Trail and stroll through historic Arrowtown
- Try your hand at gold panning in the Arrow River, just like the early miners did
- Take a thrilling bungee jump off the historic Kawarau Bridge
- Explore the beautiful Gibbston Valley on foot and discover its stunning vineyard
- Taste some of the region's best wines at the Gibbston Valley Winery
DescriptionTry local wine and enjoy a bike ride experience on the beautiful Twin Rivers Trail. Ride with ease with wide and easy-to-navigate bike trails. Add some excitement to your trip with a bungee jumping experience. Learn about the history of the area and become immersed in its wine culture. Start your tour with a 20-minute scenic shuttle into Arrowtown. Your guide will give you a brief lesson on the history of gold mining in the area and will share some intriguing facts about the town. Even try gold mining yourself. Arrive near the trail and, after a briefing, set off for 2-3 hours of riding time over 7 bridges, 2 rivers, and into the Valley of the Vines on your own time. Try any one of the dining options below for breakfast, lunch, or brunch. Brunch options: AB Bakeries - Arguably the best bakery in Otago. Fork and Tap - Great little pub with fantastic garden dining Provisions - Healthy breakfast, brunch, and lunch Slow Cuts - Hidden gem, casual dining – try the chicken burger Lunch options: Gibbston Tavern - Wood-fired oven Gibbston Valley - Grazing platters (book in advance) Enjoy pickup from the wineries and then return to Queenstown and partake in some optional karaoke.
IncludesPickup from Pig and Whistle Scenic shuttle out to Arrowtown Giant hardtail push bike or Premium E-Bike hire Pickup customers from any winery in Gibbston Custom maps with highlights marked Water bottle holders Helmet(s) Word lock(s) - No key Repair kit (optional)
- This self-guided tour is appropriate for beginner, intermediate, and experienced riders 150cm and over for E-bikes Participants must be at least 18 years old to drink wine on the tour and must carry their passport or 18+NZ card It's recommended to bring a small backpack or bag to store personal belongings, such as a camera or phone, during the activity The tour is subject to weather conditions and the itinerary may be adjusted in case of inclement weather Customers are responsible for their personal safety during the activity and must follow the guide's instructions at all times The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the activity due to unforeseen circumstances, such as equipment failure or insufficient participants