12,000-Foot Tandem Skydive Above Southern Lakes
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Tandem skydive above the incredible Southern Lakes
- Free fall amongst snow-capped mountains for around 45-seconds at speeds of up to 200-kilometres per hour
- Admire incredible views on a 10-minute scenic flight to altitude over Lake Wakatipu
- Enjoy a breathtaking 5-minute canopy ride above the Wakatipu Basin
DescriptionTake on the challenge of a tandem skydive from a height of 12,000 ft. Harnessed to an experienced jumpmaster, expect sensory overload as you step out of the aircraft door and plummet toward the ground at 200kph for up to 45 seconds. Experience the most dramatic scenery in New Zealand as you freefall amongst snow-capped mountain tops above the Southern Lakes of Queenstown. Enjoy a breathtaking 5-minute canopy ride above the Wakatipu basin. This once in a lifetime experience includes a 15-minute scenic flight, as well as return transfers to Queenstown. Take advantage of incredible drop zone base facilities, where you can watch the parachutes being packed and adventurers getting suited up for their skydive. Drinks, snacks and souvenir clothing and gifts are available for purchase. Free wifi is available onsite, as well as internet kiosks to view and upload your photos and videos instantly.
IncludesComplimentary return transport from Queenstown to drop zone location
12,000ft tandem skydive • 45-seconds freefall
5-minute parachute flight under canopy
Experienced skydive tandem master
All safety equipment including jumpsuit, frap hat, goggles, and harness
Onsite lockers for valuables
Access to drop zone base facilities: internet kiosks, free Wifi, outdoor games
Photo and video package
- All skydives are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Queenstown and keep on an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility to roll onto the next available date. If you can not re-arrange to another date, you'll receive a full refund
- Your skydive date and/or time may be different to the one requested. The local operator will confirm your exact flight time by email after booking
- All participants are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone
- There are no age restrictions - a minimum of 30-kilograms is recommended
- All passengers are weighed on the date of travel. The maximum weight is 115 kilograms. Participants 95 kilograms and over will incur a weight surcharge of NZ$50-75, payable on the day
- Spectators may join the complimentary transport for free, subject to availability, or can self-drive to the drop zone
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Beauty Lounge (by Body Sanctum)Frankton, Queenstown
Indulgence of the body and mind deserves to be accompanied by a world-class view. You will have exactly that at Body Sanctum's Beauty Lounge.............From $25.00
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage Park and the Dart River Valley, while visiting iconic locations from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.From $180.00
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $330.00
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $49
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenery...From $300.00
Off The Rails Cycle ToursCentral Otago, Queenstown
Eco-friendly, fully-supported cycle tours along the Otago Central Rail Trail. Suitable for all the family, with easy riding through the spectacular and historic gold-mini...
RiverboardingQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Join world river boarding pioneers to surf the historic Kawarau River. Experience fast flowing rapids, sheer drop cliffs and magnificent scenery.............From $235.00
Romer GalleryQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Situated in Earl Street in the centre of Queenstown, Romer Gallery showcases the landscapes of New Zealand rarely seen from one of the world's most sought after commercia...
Heli Glenorchy - heli activitiesGlenorchy, Queenstown
Add some excitement to your holiday with skiing, hiking, fishing or surfing combined with a stunning helicopter flight...From $330
Take time out at Forme Spa Queenstown, New Zealand’s leading award winning day spas. Whether it is a massage, facial, beauty maintenance or hair salon service, you’ve come to the right place.From $19.00