Mt Nicholas High Country Farm - Queenstown
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Mt Nicholas High Country Farm
Unique trips to this remote, historic sheep station in Queenstown. 100,000 acres of stunning scenery, accessed via a 45-minute cruise across Lake Wakatipu.
This is an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit to a truly authentic, family-run merino sheep farm that produces the highest quality wool for world-renowned Icebreaker clothing company. Depart from the centre of Queenstown and cruise across Lake Wakatipu on board Spirit of Queenstown to Mt Nicholas High Country Farm. Soak up the tranquillity of this stunning area as you take in panoramic views while visiting one of New Zealand's most rugged and remote high country farms.
- Join your guide on a tour of the farm, in a stunning mountain location on the lake edge
- Follow the journey of merino wool in a fun, interactive and hands-on environment from mustering sheep through to the creation of Icebreaker clothing
- Watch sheep being moved by the farm guide and dog
- Meet working animals used on the farm and learn about daily family life
- Journey deep into the heart of New Zealand’s high country in our 4WD vehicle, and sit back as the landscape unfolds around you
- Enjoy a freshly prepared Ploughman’s Lunch in the woolshed
- Morning or afternoon tea including homemade pikelets/pancakes with jam and cream
Winter Pricing: (1 May - 30 September)
- Daily departure time: 11.00am, 1.00pm. Duration: 3hrs 45mins
- Prices: Adult $75, Child $25
Summer Pricing: (1 October - 30 April)
- Daily departure time: 9.00am*, 11.00am, 1.00pm
- Prices: Adult $75, Child $25
*Departs 1 Dec – mid-April only
You may also like
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage Park and the Dart River Valley, while visiting iconic locations from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.From $180
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $49
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $330
Body Sanctum Day SpaQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Mind, body and spirit are given the chance for restoration, rejuvenation or simple pampering at Body Sanctum Day Spa.............From $25
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenery...From $300
Central Otago Motorcycle ToursCromwell, Queenstown
Single and multi-day tours, with two professional guides, biking your way around some of the world's most beautiful scenery, in New Zealand's South Island. Accommodation ...From $195
Queenstown CombosQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Top notch adventure combos for ultimate thrills in Queenstown. Rafting, bungy jumping, helicopter rides, jet boating, skydiving and much more.........From $239
Romer GalleryQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Situated in Earl Street in the centre of Queenstown, Romer Gallery showcases the landscapes of New Zealand rarely seen from one of the world's most sought after commercia...
Gibbston Valley Winery RestaurantGibbston, Queenstown
Renowned as one of the finest dining experiences in the Queenstown region, Gibbston Valley Winery Restaurant offers a Central Otago wine and food experience...
Misty Mountains Heli-HikeWanaka, Queenstown
Eco Wanaka Adventure's "Misty Mountains" Heli Hike is a must for Lord of the Rings fans, and anyone wanting to admire panoramic views of the stunning scenery around Wanak...From $795