Mt Nicholas High Country Farm - Queenstown
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Mt Nicholas High Country Farm
Unique trips to this remote, historic sheep station in Queenstown. 100,000 acres of stunning scenery, accessed via a 45-minute cruise across Lake Wakatipu.
This is an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit to a truly authentic, family-run merino sheep farm that produces the highest quality wool for world-renowned Icebreaker clothing company. Depart from the centre of Queenstown and cruise across Lake Wakatipu on board Spirit of Queenstown to Mt Nicholas High Country Farm. Soak up the tranquillity of this stunning area as you take in panoramic views while visiting one of New Zealand's most rugged and remote high country farms.
- Join your guide on a tour of the farm, in a stunning mountain location on the lake edge
- Follow the journey of merino wool in a fun, interactive and hands-on environment from mustering sheep through to the creation of Icebreaker clothing
- Watch sheep being moved by the farm guide and dog
- Meet working animals used on the farm and learn about daily family life
- Journey deep into the heart of New Zealand’s high country in our 4WD vehicle, and sit back as the landscape unfolds around you
- Enjoy a freshly prepared Ploughman’s Lunch in the woolshed
- Morning or afternoon tea including homemade pikelets/pancakes with jam and cream
Winter Pricing: (1 May - 30 September)
- Daily departure time: 11.00am, 1.00pm. Duration: 3hrs 45mins
- Prices: Adult $75, Child $25
Summer Pricing: (1 October - 30 April)
- Daily departure time: 9.00am*, 11.00am, 1.00pm
- Prices: Adult $75, Child $25
*Departs 1 Dec – mid-April only
You may also like
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $310
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $39
Go Orange Jet BoatQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Go Orange Jet Boat roars down the famous Kawarau River, reaching speeds of up to 90kph, delivering a jet experience with individuality, flair and impact..........From $69
Let Trail Journeys take the hassle out of planning your cycling trip with a free Itinerary planning and booking service on some of New Zealand's best trails includinFrom $50
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage ParkFrom $180
Go Orange Doubtful Sound Day CruiseFiordland , Queenstown
Let Go Orange take you deeper into the unknown, discovering islands, hidden coves and the dramatic landscapes...From $229
Go Orange KayaksTe Anau, Queenstown
Don’t just look at the sounds, immerse yourself at sea level. Let Go Orange help you explore one of the most spectacular places on earth, from the water...From $155
Body Sanctum Day SpaQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Mind, body and spirit are given the chance for restoration, rejuvenation or simple pampering at Body Sanctum Day Spa.............From $25
Go Orange Milford Sound CruiseFiordland , Queenstown
Why offer just a cruise when you can offer a whole experience? Well, we have done exactly that by working collectively on a vision to re-envision cruising in Milford SounFrom NZ$49
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenerFrom $270