Milford Sound Cruise and Kayaking Combo - Queenstown
Southern Discoveries can pick you up from your Queenstown/Te Anau accommodation, if you choose a coach/cruise/fly ticket.
Double the adventure with our Cruise & Kayak Milford Sound experience! This trip includes a Milford Sound cruise, entry to the Milford Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory and 1 hour of kayaking around sheltered Harrison Cove. Kayak through crystal clear waters in one of the most majestic places in the world.
Why choose to Cruise & Kayak Milford Sound?
- Immerse yourself in the ultimate, all-inclusive Milford package - above,on & below the water
- Choose from our Scenic, Encounter Nature or Discover More Cruises
- Visit the Milford Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory
- Intimate, up-close, kayak experience with spectacular views of the Pembroke Glacier
- Includes all equipment and clothing, safety briefing & a specialist kayak & nature guide
- Automated lift for easy entry and exit from the kayaks
- Suitable for all experience levels, no previous kayaking experience necessary
- Double kayaks available which are perfect for families. Minimum child age is 4 years
- Winter Special - lunch included on all trips
Winter departure times: 9.45am, 11.00am, 12.45pm, 1.30pm. Duration: 4hrs
Prices: Adults from $199, Child: $119
- Winter Special - All departures include FREE picnic lunch.
Summer departure times: 9.00am, 9.45am, 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.00pm
Prices: Adults from $169, Child: $119
Please visit Southern Discoveries or call 0800 264 536 (NZ only) for bookings and latest price information.