Bella Cucina Italian Restaurant - Queenstown
During the summer months, ask for a table outside and watch the buzz of Queenstown as you tuck into your freshly made pizza.
Directions to Bella Cucina Italian Restaurant
Bella Cucina is a traditional Italian restaurant located in a character building on Brecon Street. Walk through the doors and be instantly warmed by the huge wood-fired oven and embraced by the wonderful aromas of Italy
Bella Cucina (meaning 'beautiful kitchen') has become a dining institution in Queenstown. Having served up great Italian food since 2008 its mission is simple - to deliver delicious, traditional Italian food with no fuss.
Much more than pizza and pasta, Bella Cucina is an authentic Italian kitchen with a daily changing menu to incorporate the freshest produce. Everything is made from scratch with love. It’s fresh, delicious and affordable.
- Freshly baked breads in house & cure all our own meats.
- Freshly made pasta daily, traditional Italian style served al dente.
- Pizzas are made in the wood-fired oven.
- Mains also include Salmon, Lamb and Risotto dishes.
- Side salads are made from seasonal local produce.
Monday to Sunday: 5.00pm - late