Milford Sound Coach and Cruise Tour
Take advantage of the great local knowledge provided by Southern Discoveries' drivers to make the most of your trip
Directions to Milford Sound Coach and Cruise Tour
Let Southern Discoveries take you to Milford Sound while you sit back, relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery and informative commentary. One of their experienced, local coach drivers will show you the best short walks and photo stops on the Milford Road and will connect you seamlessly with the Milford Sound Scenic Cruise.
Milford Sound is approximately a 5-hour drive or 45-minute flight from Queenstown. Southern Discoveries' Milford Coach & Cruise trips depart daily from Queenstown and Te Anau, with return scenic flights available (weather permitting) – meaning you’ll see even more.
Why Milford Sound Coach & Cruise?
- Travel on a comfortable, glass-roof coach while you take in the incredible, panoramic views on the road
- Friendly and experienced local drivers will give informative commentary and show you the best short walks and photos stops along the way
- Board Milford Sound’s original cruise and get beneath waterfalls, among towering mountains and see native wildlife. Foreign language commentary and information sheets are available
- Cruise includes FREE International Buffet Lunch and FREE tea and coffee, freshly prepared by our onboard chefs
- Coach trips includes pick up/drop off service from plenty of Queenstown accommodation
- Options to return to Queenstown on a scenic flight – meaning you’ll see even more of the spectacular region
Winter Pricing (1 May – 30 September)
Daily departure times: 7.20am ex Queenstown, or 10.15am ex Te Anau
Prices: Adult from $169, Child from $99
Summer Pricing (1 October – 30 April)
Daily departures times: 7.00am, 7.15am ex Queenstown or 10.00am, 10.15am ex Te Anau
Prices: Adult from $199, Child from $99
Please visit Southern Discoveries Milford Sound or call 0800 264 536 for bookings and latest price information