My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Milford Sound Flight and Boat Cruise171 Reviews
Experience the best of Queenstown and Fiordland from the sky, including fiords, native forests, glaciers, and wildlife with a scenic flight. Later, take a cruise to continue your sightseeing adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Fiordland National Park's most dramatic scenery by visiting Milford Sound
- Take a scenic flight for views of the Southern Lakes, Tutoko Glacier, and more
- Hear live commentary about the region and its wildlife from your pilot-guide
- Admire New Zealand's native flora and fauna up close on a relaxing cruise
- On the way back, see the Southerland waterfalls, Te Anau, and Lake Wakatipu
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive sightseeing tour to the very best locations in Queenstown and the South Island of New Zealand. Discover New Zealand’s magnificent fiords, native forests, and glaciers, as well as the island's stunning native birdlife, seals, penguins, and dolphins. Embark on a scenic flight and admire the views of the fiord below. Hear insightful commentary about the region and the wildlife that inhabit it from your pilot guide. Soar above the Southern Lakes, Tutoko Glacier, and the Milford Fiord. After, if time permits, take a bush walk with your pilot to the cruise departure point. Learn more about your surroundings as you pass through the dense forest. Continue your sightseeing adventure on a relaxing cruise and see the fiord from the water. After the cruise, make your way back to the plane. Take an alternative return route to see even more highlights, including the famous Southerland waterfalls, and New Zealand's longest lakes, Te Anau and Wakatipu.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from central Queenstown hotels Personalized greeting and trip overview on a map In-flight commentary Reserved seating Tea and coffee Optional pilot escort from plane to boat through forest (time permitting)
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the Fiordland Region, and this tour will only operate if conditions allow both a safe and enjoyable experience
- It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Queenstown. That way, should the weather be unfavorable for flying on the first day, you will have maximum flexibility to roll your excursion onto a following fine weather day
- A minimum number of passengers is required to confirm a flight
- All aircraft are 'high-wing' providing unobstructed views of the scenery
- All flights take an alternate route (conditions permitting) on the return journey to provide the most diverse type of sightseeing possible