COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
The Coronavirus Travel Impact To Visitors Coming to Queenstown and New Zealand
For the latest information on the Coronavirus, please visit the NZ Ministry of Health website.
For the latest information on travel to, from, and transit via New Zealand visit here.
Travel To New Zealand:
- You no longer need a pre-departure test to enter New Zealand.
- Most travellers need to be vaccinated and take 2 rapid antigen tests (RATs) after arriving in New Zealand.
- If you transit through New Zealand, you no longer need to be vaccinated or complete the New Zealand Traveller Declaration.
- You do not need to have proof of vaccination if you are a New Zealand citizen, have a New Zealand residence class visa
are an Australian citizen living in New Zealand or are a child aged 16 years and under. More Info.
- Travel To New Zealand Latest NZ Government Info
- Ministry of Health Latest COVID Updates
- Visit the SafeTravel page for the latest advice and support when travelling
- Queenstown Airport - Flight & Border Updates
- Travel Restriction Countries - Latest List
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.