My Guide Website?
Real NZ Milford Sound Overnight Cruises
As evening falls, you’ll enjoy a delicious carvery buffet in the dining saloon, freshly prepared freshly by an on-site chef. Then it’s time to relax, indulge in some star-gazing or, simply retire to your private cabin. The next day you’ll be able to dig into a hearty breakfast before heading back out to the Tasman Sea (weather permitting) and exploring more of the fiord.
The ultimate Milford Sound experience includes:
- Duration: 1 night
- Accommodation in private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad share bunk-style compartments
- 3-course buffet dinner and cooked breakfast
- Choose to explore the shoreline by kayak or small boat
- Specialist nature guide on board
- Wildlife sighting opportunities – seals, penguins and dolphins
- Spacious viewing decks and observation lounge
- Dining saloon and licensed bar
The trip leaves from the Milford Sound Terminal at 4.30pm and returns by 9.15am the following day. You are required to check-in at the RealNZ counter 30min prior to departure.
The journey to Milford Sound is around 5-6 hours (one-way) from Queenstown and around 3 hours from Te Anau by road. Free parking is available for Overnight Cruise passengers in the RealNZ Bus Parking.