My Guide Website?
Real NZ Kayak Doubtful Sound
You'll begin your trip with a cruise across stunning Lake Manapouri, then travel by coach over the Wilmot Pass and down the other side to Deep Cove in Doubtful Sound.
With an experienced guide and small group of kayakers, you’ll get a taste of Doubtful Sound and all it can offer with 3 hours of paddling out on the fiord exploring Deep Cove, Rolla Island and over to Olphert Cove and return.
- Cruise across beautiful Lake Manapouri and coach over Wilmot Pass
- Maximum capacity of 8 kayakers per guide
- Experienced kayak guides (carry group safety and emergency equipment)
- Comprehensive safety and paddling techniques briefing
- Thermal top and leggings
- Wetsuit vest
- Fleece top & Hat
- Paddle jacket & Pogies (paddling gloves)
- Life jacket (buoyancy vest) & Spray deck
- Dry bags (for your clothing and camera)
- Double kayaks/paddles
- Group safety and emergency gear
Visit Real NZ Kayaking for the latest pricing and timings.