My Guide Website?
Thrills and spins on Lake Wakatipu and the rivers of Queenstown. Eight boats can seat up to 140 people per trip. Locally owned and operated with over 60 years experience KJet operate hour-long adventures, every hour.
These iconic bright yellow Jet boats depart on an hour-long white knuckle ride across the beautiful Lake Wakatipu, before heading up the serene Kawarau River. Then, it's onto the fast-flowing Shotover River, where things really feel like they're taking off.
Marvel at the Remarkables mountain range looming up in the background, and hold on tight as your driver jets you across 45km of waterways at speeds of nearly 95kph. Some of the waters are only 5cm deep here - the ultimate in shallow water Jet boating.
Combo tickets are also available, so why not combine an hour's Jet boating with bungy jumping, heli-flights, a day trip to Milford Sound, or the luge at the top of the Queenstown Gondola?
What You Get:
- A wild ride on the world famous Shotover AND Kawarau Rivers
- 60 Minutes of pure adrenaline and stunning scenery
- 360° Spins and acceleration in high powered, twin engine Jet boats
- Fastest Jet Boats in town reaching speeds of up to 95kph
- Real Jet Boating in water that’s less than 5cm deep in places
Please visit KJet for bookings and latest price information.