My Guide Website?
Drifting - Riverboarding
Float on bodyboards through a high-volume river at a gentler pace with no white water - just tranquil beauty. This is a great introduction to Riverboarding.
The river trip starts with a demonstration and skills training in a calm area at the side of the River. Enjoy spectacular scenery and hear some of this pristine river’s history.
Finish the adventure with some local fruit and snacks served at our base in the historic Goldfields Mining Centre.
- Adult: $165, Children: $150
- Spectator: $25
- Season runs from January to March.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
Transport is self-drive to base only.
Need To Know:
- Duration about 2 hours with hour in the water.
- Supplied - 5mm full steam wetsuit, booties, life jacket, helmet, fins and board.
- Please bring - Swimwear and towel, plus a sense of adventure.
Other River Trips:
Conquer grade 2-3/4 rapids on a bodyboard.
Ride grade 2-3 rapids on custom made river sledges.
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- All Ages
Best For What
- A View To Die For