My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Helicopter Flight and Gin Tasting Tour3 Reviews
Embark on a helicopter gin-tasting tour. Start with a scenic helicopter flight and mountain landing, then by road, explore 3 unique locations to taste, learn, and savor locally made gins and spirits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of a helicopter landing on top of a mountain
- Taste award-wining local gins at 3 unique locations
- Admire the scenery en-route to Cardrona Valley, Arrowtown, and Arthurs Point
- Feast on shared grazing food throughout the tour
- Learn the distillation process at The Cardrona Distillery
DescriptionStart your afternoon with a pick-up from your Queenstown accommodation and enjoy a special scenic 15-minute helicopter flight. Land on a mountaintop, where the helicopter will shut down for 25 minutes allowing you to enjoy a unique gin-tasting experience while taking in the views of Queenstown. From here, touch down in the Cardrona Valley and you will meet the rest of your group. Throughout the afternoon, enjoy three separate gin and spirit tasting experiences, with each location offering something special, including a distillery tour at the famous Cardrona Distillery. Enjoy a gin and tonic upon arrival, shared platters at two of the locations, and be hosted by an Altitude Tours guide and the tasting room staff, all of whom will educate and entertain you with distilling facts and stories. This gin experience has been designed to offer a good mix of education, sightseeing, and fun. There is also flexibility to try other spirits such as vodka, whiskey, and wines throughout, if you want to balance your gin-take. Let us take you on New Zealand’s first gin tour and experience more with Altitude Tours.
IncludesHelicopter flight to a mountaintop Special gin tasting on the mountain Gin tastings at 3 locations Gin cocktail at the first location Guided tour of the Cardrona Distillery Shared grazing food at two locations Queenstown hotel pick up Guided transport in a premium Mercedes van with Wi-Fi
- If the helicopter is canceled due to weather, the local partner will be in contact to move you to the van transport All locations have indoor and outdoor seating, the tour will take place rain or shine Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated; the local partner will do their best to accommodate other dietary requirements This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund if the minimum numbers aren't met Pickup times vary depending on your location and tour departure