My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour3 Reviews
A wine and food tour, where you can explore, taste, and savor top wines at four wine-tasting experiences in Central Otago and indulge in lunch and platters at renowned local venues throughout the day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour
- Indulge in wine tastings across four handpicked cellar doors in Central Otago
- Sample 18+ delicious local wines across the day
- Enjoy a trust the chef tapas lunch experience
- Finish your day with a shared cheese board
- Be hosted throughout the day by a charismatic wine certified guide
DescriptionJoin Altitude Tours for a fantastic full-day wine and food tour, as we take you on a journey to explore, taste, and savor the finest wines and food of Central Otago. This experience includes visits to four distinct wine-tasting locations in the renowned wine regions of Gibbston, Bannockburn, and Cromwell. Your day will begin with a warm welcome from our wine-certified guide at your Queenstown accommodation or a nearby meeting point. We will then embark on a scenic one-hour drive to Central Otago, known for its exceptional wineries and the world-famous Pinot Noirs. Throughout the day, you'll be treated to four unique wine-tasting experiences, ranging from charming boutique cellar doors to well-established destinations, including a unique barrel room tour. At each location, you will gain fascinating insight and about the region and its wines from our charismatic guide and cellar staff. Throughout the day all your meals are taken care of. You'll enjoy a 'trust the chef' tapas lunch at a locally renowned restaurant and savor a delightful cheeseboard at our final stop, marking the perfect end to the day. Our 8-hour Central Otago Food & Wine Tour operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, starting at 9:30 am from Queenstown and returning around 5:30 pm.
Includes18+ wine tastings across five unique handpicked locations Lunch: trust the chef tapas menu at a locally renowned location Shared cheese platter at the last location of the day Knowledgable local wine certified guide Convenient pick up locations around Queenstown Modern Mercedes van with Wi-Fi onboard
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund in the unlikely event that minimum numbers are not met
- Once you book, you will hear from our reservations team with reconfirmation of your pick up time and pick up location