Best Taxis in Queenstown
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Taxis in Queenstown are common, and make it very easy to get around. They're obviously more expensive than the Connectabus, but if you're only using them for a quick ride somewhere, they won't break the bank.
Queenstown Taxis are all privately run and are easy to find at the aiport and in the CBD. Most journeys have fixed rates, so do ask when you get in, to avoid any nasty surprises on the meter. For larger groups minibus shuttles go anywhere you like - airport, golf courses, attractions, even restaurants.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour