Best Bus and Coach in Fiordland
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Queenstown has a bus service that runs frequently and connects most places of interest. There's no rail service here, but the Connectabus, plus the plethora of taxis, means you won't be stuck waiting for a ride.
Public Transport in Queenstown is the yellow Connectabus that links the CBD to surrounding suburbs and airport. There are also numerous coach tour operators that offer transfers between places of interest.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip