Best Bars in Cardrona
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Bars in Queenstown typify the vibrant nightlife of this city. A Mecca for adventurers of all ages, Queenstown is well equipped with dozens of bars and nightclubs, from busy and cheap, to more select and sophisticated.
Queenstown Bars have distinct characteristics. The young crowd will stay in the CBD, where they'll find 'fun pubs' like Altitude, Surreal and The Buffalo Club. For something different, try Minus 5 Ice Bar (take a coat...) or the intimacy of Minibar. For cocktails, head to Skybar, and for nostalgia, you can't beat Ballarat Trading Co. or Eichardt's. 1876 is a great place to try on the Village Green area with great value food and cracking prices for drinks.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch