Women's Soulful Adventures in Paradise - Wellness Retreat
queenstownSun Oct 13th 2019 to Fri Oct 18th 2019 at 14:00 until 00:00
Queenstown, 34 Oban Street, Glenorchy, Glenorchy https://www.myguidequeenstown.com/events/womens-soulful-adventures-in-paradise-wellness-retreat VISIT WEBSITE
Treat yourself to this women's wellness week and immerse on a journey that will help you reconnect to self. The experience includes daily yoga and meditation practices, guided breathwork and mindfulness, daily mini workshops, evening stargazing and more.
Your week will be based in the stunning rural village of Glenorchy, where views of Mt Aspiring National Park and the towering Humboldt and Richardson Mountains greet you each morning. You’ll be staying at the award-winning Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat Cabins, enveloped in warm, welcoming gathering spaces. Beautiful art and craft throughout the site will fuel inspiration for your soul.
Your Women's Wellness Retreat experience includes:
- Six days of yoga, outdoor walks, meditation and mindfulness activity with Sarsha Hope.
- Daily ‘mini’ workshops with specialists that focus on food and nutrition, and creativity. Nutrition classes will encompass: The Gut-Brain Connection, Emotions and Eating, Balancing Blood Sugar, and Healthy Fats for the Brain and Body.
- Excursions to several sacred locations will take you into nature’s beauty to inspire creativity and restore your sense of balance.
- Delicious locally sourced meals provided daily, in our mountain view dining room or fireside at our open-air Campfire Shelter.
- Evening stargazing will give you an up-close look at constellations in the southern hemisphere; the Southern Cross, the Magellanic Clouds and the Milky Way.
- Gaining an understanding how your individual choices and behaviors will allow life to flow through you (instead of at you).
The Wellness Retreat package includes:
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Walks in Lush Native Landscapes
- Guided Breathwork & Mindfulness
- Intuitive Nutrition & Well-Being
- Accommodation at your preferred room
- 3 Delicious Meals Each Day
- Art & Creativity (materials supplied)
- Southern Hemisphere Stargazing
- Transportation to & from Queenstown
Find out more details on http://bit.ly/SoulfulAdventuresDQ or get in touch with our friendly staff on firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Guide website?