Best Hotels in Cromwell
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
Hotels in Queenstown offer beds for all budgets. From the scenery of the lakeside to the convenience of the CBD, there's a bed to suit everyone. Most hotels will also provide shuttles to and from the airport.
Queenstown Hotels go from the high end, lakeside luxury of Novotel, Copthorne and Rydges, to the boutique delights of The Dairy. Frankton Road and Lake Esplanade are hotel hotbeds, while Stanley Street and the CBD house more modest establishments like Heartland and The Spire. The Milbrook Resort (Arrowtown) offer a luxurious retreat further out of town.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour