My Guide Website?
Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch Make Enquiry
- Enjoy stunning scenery as you travel to Milford Sound in an air conditioned, glass-roofed coach
- Glide across the peaceful fjord at Milford Sound on your boat cruise and enjoy spectacular views of waterfalls and Mitre Peak
- Make the most of photo stops at Eglinton Valley and the Mirror Lakes
DescriptionIn the heart of Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound is known as one of New Zealand’s top scenic attractions. On this day tour from Queenstown, jump on board an air-conditioned coach and be entertained with commentary from your driver/guide. After passing through the 1.2-kilometer-long Homer Tunnel, descend into Milford Sound. Here jump on board a boat to cruise along the fjord. Take in the famous sights, like the uniquely-shaped Mitre Peak and the glacier-scarred rock. Keep an eye out for marine life like dolphins, seals, and penguins too. The fjord is dotted with waterfalls that tumble through the valleys and crash into the sound far below, making the scenery in Milford Sound spectacular, rain or shine.
IncludesGlass-roofed coach travel Glass-roof luxury catamaran 1 hour and 45-minute boat cruise WiFi Driver/guide commentary Picnic lunch
- There is limited phone service and internet in Milford Sound
- It is recommended you bring cash with you on this tour if you would like to make any extra purchases
- While every effort is made to operate the Milford Sound tour in glass-roof coaches, due to operational reasons these vehicles may not always be available