Best Casual Dining Restaurants in Glenorchy
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Queenstown team
As this is such a relaxed place, Casual Dining in Queenstown is very easy to find. Whether it's a fab gastro experience at a waterfront cafe, or homemade fare off the high street, Queenstown is pretty good at providing excellent food, fast.
You'll have no trouble finding Queenstown Casual Dining in a bar or cafe that does great food, too. Brazz and 1876 situated by the Village Green offer great pub grub. The Mall has many pizzerias & cafes, and the Frankton Ale House is a popular edge of town choice. Cavell's (Arthur's Point) is great for al fresco lite bites. A number of bar and restaurant options can also be found in Steamer Wharf and Marine Parade with wonderful views of Lake Wakatipu.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch