My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Guided Gin Tour with Tastings5 Reviews
A unique tasting journey around the gin scene of Queenstown and Central Otago. Try local spirits across three different tastings with a friendly guide, join a distillery tour & enjoy shared platters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch
- Excite your taste buds with 13+ local spirits bursting with different flavors
- Learn all about the spirit making process on a tour of the Cardrona Distillery
- Explore 3 unique tasting locations accompanied by a local guide
- Keep your cameras ready as you visit the historic Cardrona Valley and Arrowtown
- Savor locally-brewed and distilled drinks derived from natural Kiwi botanicals
DescriptionStart your day by meeting your friendly guide at or near your Queenstown accommodation. We then travel around Queenstown and surrounding areas showcasing a talented range of distillers who use our unique environment to produce some of the smoothest and top award-winning spirits in New Zealand and around the world Throughout the afternoon, visit three separate gin and spirit tasting experiences, with each location offering something different, including a distillery tour at the famous Cardrona Distillery. Enjoy a gin and tonic upon arrival, shared platters at two of the locations, and be hosted by a friendly guide and the tasting room staff, who share entertaining local distilling facts and stories. This gin experience has been designed to offer a good mix of education, sightseeing, and fun. There is also flexibility to try other spirits such as vodka, whiskey, and wines throughout, if you want to balance your gin intake. Let us take you on New Zealand’s first gin tour and experience more with Altitude Tours.
IncludesTastings at 3 unique locations Shared platters at 2 locations Guided tour of the Cardrona Distillery Gin cocktail on arrival at the first location Scenic tour through Cardrona and Arrowtown Guided transport in a premium vehicle Convenient pickup locations around Queenstown
- Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated; the local partner will do their best to accommodate other dietary requirements • This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund if the minimum numbers aren't met
- Pickup times vary depending on your location and tour departure
- Option to upgrade to a Helicopter Gin Tour which starts with a scenic flight and unique mountaintop gin tasting.