15,000-Foot Tandem Skydive near The Remarkables
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire Queenstown's dramatic scenery from above on a tandem skydive experience
- Free fall up to 200-kilometres per hour for a thrilling 60-seconds
- Jump from a height twice that of the dramatic Remarkables Mountain Range
- Take advantage of onsite facilities including outdoor games and Wifi
- Bring your friends and family along to be a part of the experience
DescriptionIt takes a certain kind of person to jump from an aircraft at 15,000ft into thin air. It takes courage. Expect sensory overload as your mind, body and soul fight against every natural self-preserving urge. The challenge is immense. Harnessed by space-age materials to your experienced Jumpmaster, step out of that aircraft door and for 60-seconds plummet toward the ground at 200 kph - terminal velocity. Admire some of the most dramatic scenery in New Zealand from 15,000ft above the Remarkables Mountain Range. After a 15-minute scenic flight to altitude, you will nudge towards the edge of the plane before being thrown out. Keep your head up, smile at your skydive photographer and take in the stunning surroundings. After an exhilarating freefall, you will experience a 5-minute parachute ride, floating safely back down to the skydive drop zone. At the drop zone base, make use of the internet kiosks and Discovery Zone where you can watch the parachutes being packed. There are drinks and snacks available for purchase, bathrooms, a souvenir clothing and gifts store, as well as free Wi-Fi. There are also lockers onsite to store your valuables while skydiving.
IncludesComplimentary return transport from Queenstown to drop zone location
15,000-ft tandem skydive
60-seconds free fall
5-minute flight under canopy
Experienced skydive tandem master
All safety equipment including jumpsuit, frap hat, goggles, gloves, and harness
Onsite lockers for valuables
Access to drop zone base facilities: internet kiosks, free Wifi, outdoor games
Photo and video package
- Tours subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Queenstown so you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date. If you can not reschedule, you'll receive a full refund
- Your skydive date and/or time may be different to the one requested. The local partner will confirm your exact flight time after booking
- All participants are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone
- The minimum age is 6
- Passengers under 18 must show written parental consent
- Children aged 12 years and under will be permitted to skydive from a maximum height of 9,000 ft
- The minimum weight is 30 kg (66 pounds) and the minimum height is 1.2 m (47.2 inches)
- All passengers are weighed on the date of travel. The maximum weight is 115 kg. Participants 95 kg and over will incur a weight surcharge of $50-75, payable on the day
- Spectators may join the transport for free, subject to availability, or can drive to the drop zone
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Beauty Lounge (by Body Sanctum)Frankton, Queenstown
Indulgence of the body and mind deserves to be accompanied by a world-class view. You will have exactly that at Body Sanctum's Beauty Lounge.............From $25.00
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage Park and the Dart River Valley, while visiting iconic locations from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.From $180.00
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $330.00
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $49
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenery...From $300.00
Off The Rails Cycle ToursCentral Otago, Queenstown
Eco-friendly, fully-supported cycle tours along the Otago Central Rail Trail. Suitable for all the family, with easy riding through the spectacular and historic gold-mini...
RiverboardingQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Join world river boarding pioneers to surf the historic Kawarau River. Experience fast flowing rapids, sheer drop cliffs and magnificent scenery.............From $235.00
Romer GalleryQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Situated in Earl Street in the centre of Queenstown, Romer Gallery showcases the landscapes of New Zealand rarely seen from one of the world's most sought after commercia...
Heli Glenorchy - heli activitiesGlenorchy, Queenstown
Add some excitement to your holiday with skiing, hiking, fishing or surfing combined with a stunning helicopter flight...From $330
Take time out at Forme Spa Queenstown, New Zealand’s leading award winning day spas. Whether it is a massage, facial, beauty maintenance or hair salon service, you’ve come to the right place.From $19.00