My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Trip by Plane & Boat353 Reviews
Fly return from Queenstown to Milford Sound and enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, waterfalls and lakes of the Fiordland National Park. In Milford Sound you will board the Cruise and travel the length of the Sound to the mouth of the Tasman Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the 40 minute return scenic flights where every passenger gets a window seat and a great view of the stunning scenery
- Keep your eyes peeled to spot wildlife like seals and dolphins in Milford Sound
- Enjoy complimentary transfers from all centrally located Accommodation providers in Queenstown
DescriptionCombine a flight and a cruise on Milford Sound on this excursion from Queenstown. Take in the area's outstanding natural beauty as you savor the sights from both air and water. Enjoy a pickup and transfer to the air hanger in Queenstown. Listen to informative commentary in English and marvel at the stunning views of lakes, mountains, and waterfalls on the 40-minute flight. Upon landing, transfer to the Milford Sound Boat Terminal. Board in Milford Sound and experience 2 hours onboard an intimate vessel with English commentary by your skipper, and complimentary tea and coffee. Cruise to the mouth of the Tasman Sea, while enjoying views of waterfalls and marine life like fur seals, dolphins, and penguins. Next, board your scenic flight back to Queenstown. Take a different flight path from your outbound flight as you admire the spectacular views of Fiordland National Park. After the 40-minute journey back to Queenstown, enjoy complimentary transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesScenic return plane flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound 2-hour cruise in Milford Sound with Mitre Peak Cruises Hotel pickup and drop-off from all centrally located locations in Queenstown Free parking onsite for those that self-driving Tea, coffee, and water onboard
- Infants are classed as under 11 kilograms and are free of charge. They are required to sit on an adults knee
- Infants/Children over 11 kilograms will require their own seat and will need to be charged at a child rate
- No lunch is available on the cruise. Please bring a bag or backpack with food and drink along with you. Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water is available onboard the cruise
- If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or operational issues, you will be given options to reschedule to another available trip or you can cancel and receive a full refund