My Guide Website?
- Drive along the magnificent Milford Road by coach
- Discover some of the best short walks and photo stops along the way
- Cruise beneath the waterfalls of Milford Sound and look for native wildlife
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, freshly prepared by the on-board chefs
DescriptionTake the hassle out of driving to Milford Sound and join a guided coach tour from Queenstown. Sit back, relax and enjoy magnificent scenery and informative commentary. Your experienced local coach driver will show you the best views along the Milford Road and connect you seamlessly with a 1hr 45min nature cruise. Travel in a spacious coach with USB charging ports. Marvel at the native rainforest, spectacular waterfalls and glacial lakes. Pause briefly in Te Anau before continuing along the spectacular alpine Milford Road. Admire incredible views at Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Knobbs Flat or Monkey Creek and pose for photos. Be wowed by the glaciar-carved Milford Sound as you approach the visitor terminal. Seize your cruise and lunch passes from the driver who’ll help you find your cruise departure gate. Climb aboard a purpose-built catamaran for a nature cruise along the fiord’s deep blue waters. Savor a freshly prepared picnic lunch. Marvel at the impressive natural landscape and keep a lookout for native wildlife like dolphins, seals and penguins. Be fascinated by live commentary from your skipper in the open wheelhouse. Get within touching distance of impressive glaciar-carved rock walls and feel the full force of the powerful 15,000-year-old Stirling Falls on your face. Awed and satisfied, rejoin your driver for the scenic return journey to Queenstown.
IncludesTransportation by coach USB charging ports on coach Live English commentary 2-hour Milford Sound nature cruise Lunch Tea and coffee Coach commentary highlights. Multi-language commentary app in English, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Portuguese, and Spanish 30 sections of commentary from Queenstown through to Milford Sound
- Appropriate child restraints are not provided by the activity provider. Please bring your own as without this you may be turned away and unable to travel Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall during your visit. The landscape is especially dramatic during wet weather as rainfall creates dozens of temporary waterfalls All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels Reservations may be amended to another date or time, subject to space and availability It is an approximate 5-hour drive each way from Queenstown. Scenic flights are available on request for the return journey, weather permitting In the interest of your safety, the activity provider may cancel the activity at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or maintenance
- Guests are required to use their own headphones when using the app on the coach, as live English commentary is running and they want to minimize disruption