My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Guided E-Bike Tour with Winery Visits & Tastings10 Reviews
Ride along the Arrow and Kawarau Rivers and cross historical suspension bridges on an e-bike tour. Explore vineyards and the area. Enjoy hosted wine tastings with a platter in boutique wineries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy hosted wine tastings in boutique wineries
- Visit the world's first commercial bungy jumping bridge
- Explore the vineyards of Central Otago
- Listen to entertaining commentary by your personal guide
- Learn about the vine growing process and winemaking industry
DescriptionOn this 'Ride to the Vines' tour, you will cycle on a powerful e-bike that gives you an opportunity to ride faster and further. Thanks to the help of the bike, you will be able to spend most of your energy spotting interesting places and enjoying the local scenery along the way. First, you will visit the historic gold mining village of Arrowtown, and ride along the Arrow and Kawarau rivers. Crossing suspension bridges you will also visit the oldest bungy jumping bridge. Then the Gibbston Valley will welcome you with views of extensive vineyards as far as the eye can see. At the boutique wineries, you will learn about the secrets of vine growing. Personalized wine tastings with your knowledgeable guide will make your trip exclusive and memorable.
IncludesTransport to and from your accommodation in the Queenstown area Pre-organized personal wine tasting Artisan platter Knowledgeable guide Use of backpack and water bottle for the day Collection of any wine purchased during the tour Use of Moustache e-bike and safety equipment Photos and unedited video footage
- Solo riders are welcome to send a request about the availability. Wine tastings will be replaced with lunch if you are under 18.