My Guide Website?
Queenstown: 50-Minute Southern Glacier Helicopter Flight4 Reviews
Venture to the mountain range that divides the South Island. View Mount Aspiring, wild native forest, and ancient glacial icefalls before landing amongst the snow-capped peaks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Cruise and Coach Day Trip
- Queenstown: Full-Day Central Otago Food & Wine Tour
- From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour
- Feel the adrenaline of an alpine landing among snow-capped peaks
- Take in views of the Southern Alps and Mount Aspiring National Park
- Soar above untouched native forests and glacial icefalls along the way
- Travel for 50 minutes by helicopter as you glide above the mountains
- Enjoy views of ancient glacial ice falls before returning to Queenstown
DescriptionTake off on a spectacular round-trip flight from Queenstown. Experience the Southern Alps like you have never seen them before by helicopter. Enjoy commentary from your expert guide along the way. Start at Heli Base at Queenstown airport. Venture across to the Southern Alps - the spiny mountain range that divides the South Island. Take in stunning views over Mount Aspiring. Next, see the vast untouched tracts of native forest and ancient glacial icefalls in the national park. Enjoy a landing amongst the snow-capped peaks of the Mount Aspiring National Park. Upon landing, take up the photo opportunities before heading back to Queenstown.
Includes50-minute scenic flight Safety briefing Commentary from your expert guide Alpine landing
- Your flight is subject to favourable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Check in closes 30 minutes prior to departure time.