My Guide Website?
Queenstown: 2-Hour Zipline Tour with 4-Lines53 Reviews
Take on four fun ziplines, starting and finishing at the top of the Skyline Gondola. The tour is designed to start low and slow to gradually build your confidence as it gets progressively longer, higher, and faster.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience four ziplines increasing in length, speed and height throughout
- Enjoy a day out perfect for families and first time zippers
- Relax with a fully guided tour with all safety equipment
- Witness stunning vistas of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables
DescriptionThe perfect starter to your adventure experience in Queenstown. Journey through native forest on four incredible ziplines with stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Remarkables mountain range. Make your way to the Skyline Gondola summit (gondola ticket is your own expense) to meet your experienced guides. Harness up and feel the wind in your face as you glide down the ziplines. The ziplines start low and slow and gradually build your confidence as they get progressively longer, higher and faster. Your experienced guides will launch and receive you at each tree deck, showing you fun tricks you can try. Enjoy their light-hearted, informative stories on local history, myths, legends, and ecological principals at each suspended tree-house.
IncludesZipline tour 4 ziplines 8 aerial tree-top platforms Experienced guides
- All tours are subject to availability. Your tour time may be different to the one requested. The local operator will confirm your exact tour time by email after booking
- Gondola tickets are not included in the price
- Allow a minimum of 1-hour to access the upper Skyline complex from the base terminal and up to 1.5-hours in peak times
- No minimum weight. Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs)
- Children must be at least 6-years of age to participate. Children under 30kg (66lbs) may need to travel tandem with an adult
- Youth under the age of 14-years must be accompanied by a paying adult (15-years and over) on tour. Those 17-years and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian who is 18-years or over
- Bring enclosed shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, or heels), a jacket, hat, and gloves. An extra layer of clothing is recommended year-round