My Guide Website?
Mt. Cook Day-Tour: Christchurch to Queenstown9 Reviews
See the majestic beauty of New Zealand on this one-way, full-day tour from Christchurch to Queenstown. Journey through dramatic landscapes to Mt. Cook, discovering awe-inspiring mountains, serene glacial lakes, rich farmlands, and traditional towns.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring vastness of Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park
- Take in the diverse sights of the Canterbury Plains, Mackenzie Country, and the spectacular Southern Alps
- Visit the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd
- Discover early settler cottages and local crafts in the small town of Geraldine
- Be dazzled by turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo
- Treat yourself to an optional lunch at the world-famous Hermitage Hotel
- Enhance your tour with an scenic helicopter or ski plane flight
- Surf the net to your heart's content with free wifi on the coach