My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Mount Aspiring Full-Day Canyoning Adventure7 Reviews
Take on one of the most exciting and challenging tours in New Zealand on a full-day canyoning adventure. Feel the adrenaline rush as you hike through the bush and then propel yourself down the canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Arrowtown Mountain Biking Adventure
- From Queenstown: Glenorchy and Paradise Scenic Half-Day Tour
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Visit a UNESCO world heritage site for a unique canyoning adventure
- Be one of a few people who take on this experience each season
- Experience one of the most thrilling and challenging adventures in New Zealand
- Test your courage as you abseil down pumping waterfalls and take big jumps
DescriptionClimb aboard the shuttle through Wanaka and head to Mt Aspiring National Park near the West Coast of the South Island, a UNESCO world heritage area. Untouched and hidden, its raw green beauty is absolutely breathtaking, showcasing why New Zealand is renowned for being 100% pure. Arrive at the canyon and be kitted out with canyoning equipment. Your professional and qualified guide will give you a full safety briefing and explain all the canyoning techniques you will need for the day. Set off on a 25-minute bush walk to the start of the canyon. Make the most of your day by pumping waterfalls, making big technical jumps, and abseiling. The canyon returns you back to the car park where you set off. Get changed and enjoy a picnic lunch before setting off on the trip back to Queenstown. If time allows, enjoy a beer stop in Wanaka and relive all the extreme adventures you have just achieved.
IncludesCourtesy shuttle transfers Fully-guided canyoning experience Qualified and experienced guide All canyoning equipment Lunch and refreshments Towel Water bottle
- Courtesy shuttle transfers are included from Queenstown or Wanaka to the canyon
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Minimum age of 16 years required to participate in this tour
- Strong swimming skills and confidence with heights are a must
- Bring swimwear and a towel and any personal medication
- Photos are available for purchase after your tour